A personal loan is an unsecured loan that can be used by individuals to finance their emergencies. While the application, documentation, and approval system are relatively easy, the eligibility and loan terms can vary for different lenders. Therefore, it is important to know all the details about an online personal loan.
Fullerton India is one of the most reliable digital lenders which provides loans up to Rs 25 lakhs* at competitive interest rates. Know more about the personal loans available online from Fullerton India below:
Eligibility criteria for Fullerton India Personal Loan
If you are seeking a personal loan, then these are eligibility criteria for the Fullerton India personal loan:
- Applicants should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants should be aged between 21 and 60.
- Applicants should either be an employee of a private limited company or public sector undertaking or be gainfully self-employed.
- For salaried professionals residing in Mumbai or Delhi, the minimum income should be Rs 25,000 per month. While for the rest of the country, the amount is fixed at Rs 20,000.
- For self-employed individuals, the minimum annual profit after-tax is determined based on profession/industry.
To prove your eligibility for the personal loans offered by Fullerton India, you are required to submit the following documents:
2. PAN and Identity proof
3. Address proof
6. Bank statement for the past six months
7. Income tax returns or Form 16
8. Proof of income source/ financial statements (for self-employed individuals) or previous three months’ salary slips (for salaried individuals)
How to apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan?
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria for Fullerton India personal loan mentioned above, you can apply for the loan with the following steps:
Step 1: First and foremost, evaluate the exact loan amount that you require. You can use the personal loan eligibility calculator for this purpose to get an estimate of the maximum loan amount you may be eligible for.
Step 2: Check the Fullerton India eligibility criteria mentioned above to understand if you can avail of the personal loan.
Step 3: Use the personal loan EMI calculator to understand the tenure you need to select so that the monthly EMI can easily fit into your budget
Step 4: Apply for the Fullerton India personal loan, through the website or Instaloan app (for salaried customers) and fill in your personal, professional, and banking details. You will also be required to submit the documents necessary for the loan.
Step 5: When Fullerton India completes all verification checks and approves your application, you will receive notification call from a representative to discuss the terms of the loan. After receiving acknowledgement and confirmation on the loan agreement, your loan gets approved and the funds are transferred to your bank account.
The entire personal loan process is simplified, which involves minimal processing time. So if you too are looking to finance your medical emergencies, vacation, education, or any other needs, then Fullerton India loan is available for both professional and self-employed individuals. Now you can secure funds instantly with a few clicks online.