The buyers’ agent or buyers advocate is a licensed professional, who are specialized to search, evaluate, and negotiate with the property purchase matters on the buyer’s behalf.
The buyer’s agent helps anyone seeking quality advice regarding property purchases. And their customers can be first time home buyers, professional executives, commercial buyers, experienced investors, or even developers.
The need for buyers’ agent on your side
- They save time with the search for next home and investment property, because of their extensive knowledge in the field with years of experience.
- After gaining local knowledge, these experts help and educate you about the best areas and their prices.
- You will receive accurate appraisals about the present market value of those properties which you selected.
- They have gained access to all off-market properties, and have the contacts with the expertise to discreetly find and secure any property from off-market lists.
- You can gain access to the predictions and market data which are the latest.
- You will avoid stressful auctions; as they know the tricks and strategies needed in the trade.
- Referrals to support partners.
Work done by buyers’ agent
Strategy -they listen to customer’s desires, needs, goals plus wants and also help them to formulate with “buyer’s brief”.
After getting a clear picture of your requirements, they will start searching.
In case you are the home buyer, then the home buyers’ agent will support you in identifying with the best suburbs that fit the budget with lifestyle needs.
Shops, modern schools, and transport facilities, in the vicinity, are always marked in everyone’s list. In case you are the investor, then the investment buyers’ agent will formulate with the strategy for property investment to identify those areas and suburbs that will deliver capital growth with the yield for a long term investment.
Research-the buyers’ agent will educate the buyer regarding the key suburbs, which they are targeting. They will provide with suburb profiles plus information on the recent sales, which will match the requirements in brief.
Shortlist-next, the property buyers’ agent searches for properties that meet the key criteria and summaries these into a best fit shortlist.
They have the extensive sales agent’s network to contact and to search for suitable properties. Later the buyers’ advocate arranges an appropriate time to inspect that searched properties.
Evaluation-once you find the ideal property and get agreed, the buyers’ agent will come to complete the property appraisal and will provide a clear indication of the latest market value.As seasoned professionals, the buyers’ agent will also offer valuable market research on the potential purchase and its true value. Depending on your purchase of the family home as well as an investment property, the decision made for it must be based on market knowledge.
Negotiate and security-this is the last field of expertise for property buyers’ agents.
With effective negotiation and digging the actual status of the sale progress, this buyer agent will save lots of money and will prevent an emotional purchase.
The buyers advocate aims to negotiate at the best price with terms for securing the property. They help to coordinate with the needed pest or building inspections and also facilitate the contract exchange.