Does your job involve a lot of traveling, or do you and your family members stay away from home most of the day? Are you worried about the safety of your valuables kept back at home? Investing in a cash safe box is the one-stop solution to all your issues!! You may also have heard referred to as safety deposit boxes as they safeguard your valuables from theft, fire, or natural calamities.
What can you store in a cash safe box?
A cash safe box is a great place to store all your compact valuables, which you can not afford to lose. Here is the list of valuable items that you will not need frequently and can be stored in a cash safe box:
- Personal documents like birth certificates, citizenship cards, marriage certificates, adoption papers, separation certificates, and other legal documents.
- Original as well as the hard copies of wills and powers of attorney.
- House deeds along with the car titles.
- Diploma and degree certificates which indicate that you have completed your graduation or post graduation.
- Military records or discharge papers.
- Sensitive documents that have to be kept away from the reach of children, visitors, or relatives, etc.
- Hard copies of bonds or stocks that were previously issued online.
- An inventory of the gold kept in your living space.
- Precious jewels like gold, diamond, etc.
- Business documents, records, contracts, etc.
- Pen Drives or hard drives with the backup of business data or other critical information.
- Family keepsakes that have been in the family for decades.
- Hard money/cash.
Although the cash safe boxes are designed to withstand fire or other natural calamities, it is essential to read the label to ensure that the safe is fireproof and waterproof. You can also pack the valuables into a waterproof container such as a zippered plastic bag before locking it into the safe. This helps you to add an additional layer of protection and allows you to store the items in the cash safe box in a more organized way.
Why cash safe boxes over other security options?
The cash lock boxes are primarily designed to offer numerous benefits along with keeping your hard money safe from theft or disasters. They are undoubtedly more safe than storing precious items inside a wardrobe or drawer. Hence whatever valuables are kept at your house, they all can be secured at your home rather than transferred to bank lockers. This allows the homeowners to access the items conveniently, eliminating those extra trips to the bank lockers for accessing their valuables like precious jewels.